Thursday, May 22

Boho for Boys

With so many girls in my family it was good to make a male card for a change. With just a strip of Designer Series Paper - Outlaw, and the scallop circle punch and a couple of brads, too easy! I've inked the edges and did a bit of paper piecing to finish it off. I quite like it.

Recipe
Stamps: Boho Backgrounds, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Choc Chip, Mellow Moss
Card: Choc Chip, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Punches: scallop circle punch, 3.5cm & 2.5cm circle punch
Accessories: Sliver brads, Crafters tool kit, stamp-a-ma-jig, Designer Series Paper Outlaw

Boho Backgrounds is my new favourite set, I love it. You've properly noticed that I use punches a lot. The Stampin' Up! punches are made by EK Success and are the best. I have a large collection of punches from different company's and the Stampin' Up! punches are the best. I can punch through card easily without straining my hand and wrist. Love em!

Happy Punching

Leah

No comments: