Monday, May 12

Happy Mothers Day

I love Mother's Day, it's the best time to give a hand made card. Besides Christmas. All mothers no matter what age love to receive something hand made by their children. To see the excitement in their eyes is just wonderful. My son was jumping up and down and couldn't wait for me to open my card and gift. At least he waited until the sun came up before he woke me. Aren't they precious.

This card below was another really fast card to make. I've used the Simply Scrappin' Kit - Secret Garden. It's so gorgeous. The slit punch to make the lovely scalloped edge and I rounded the bottom corners with the corner rounder punch. So easy. I really love these new "In Colours" this year.


Recipe

Stamp Set - Sincere Salutations
Ink - Always Artichoke
Card - River Rock textured
Accessories - Simply Scrappin' Kit Secret Garden, Slit punch, Corner Rounder punch brad vintage, grosgrain ribbon Always Artichoke and dimensionals.

I hope all you Mum's out there had a fantastic Mother's Day and got totally spoilt by your children, like i did.


Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Sam Coppack said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for the inspiration!