Tuesday, May 20

Stipple Rose

I received a box of goodies in the mail yesterday, I was so excited because my new toy arrived. The crop-a-dile. I told my hubby he is not allowed to touch it, I think I'll still hide it from him.


I also had a lovely day stamping with a couple of good friends, we only made about six cards, (we love to chat) and it was great fun. This is one of the cards we made using the Stipple Rose stamp. It's so beautiful. I highlighted some areas with the aqua pen, so easy and inked around the edges with a dauber. I think it turned out ok. Don't you?







Recipe

Stamp Sets: Stipple Rose & Sincere Salutation
Ink: Basic Brown, Pretty in Pink, Always Artichoke
Card: Confetti Cream, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Designer Series Paper Spring Flowers, Aqua pen, sponge daubers, corner rounder punch. The ribbon i used is retired, sorry.


Leah




No comments: