Monday, May 26

Watercolouring

We did a bit of watercolouring on the weekend using the Fun and Fast Notes set and the 6x6 pad of Designer Series Paper. This set is great, it has a stamp for every occasion. I'm not the best at water colouring but I'm getting better every time I have a go. And I do love to colour. So if your not happy with your first attempt, don't give up, keep trying you will get better.






On this card I used the Watercolour Wonder Crayons, inked around all edges and just tore the edges of the Rose Red DSP. I've pierced along the strip of card and added two vintage brads and a bit of ribbon.





This one I've used the watercolour pencils, and just used strips of So Saffron DSP. This guy is so cute.


With the Christmas Tree I used the Stampin' Pastels, Certainly Celery DSP and added Crystal Effects to the star and red baubles.



For the Birthday Cake I've used the Stamp & Write Markers, the Almost Amethyst DSP, inked around the edges, used the split punch , add two silver brads, a bit of ribbon and don't forget the glitter.

Basic Recipe

Stamps : Fun & Fast Notes
Card : Confetti Cream, Confetti White, Watercolour paper
Ink : StazOn Jet Black
Accessories : aqua painter, daubers, 2 way glue pen


Tip: If you don't have the right colour ribbon just colour plain white ribbon with a dauber and ink straight from the ink pad of your choice.


Thanks to the girls at Sundays workshop, we had lots of fun and a really yummy afternoon tea. I got to cuddle a gorgeous 7 week old baby boy. To think my baby was once that little.


Happy Stampin'
Leah

No comments: