Wednesday, May 7

Welcome Baby Boy

We had a lovely relaxing weekend at Alexandra Headland up at the Sunshine Coast. The weather was perfect. Hopefully my photos will turn out ok, then i'll be busy scrapping them. It was so good to get away from everything.


Now for the card. I made this for a friend who had a gorgeous baby boy. I have used the new In Colours and it was very fast. I love a card thats fast to make.




Recipe

Stamp Sets: On the Spot background, Warm Words, Everyday Flexible Phrases and All in the Family.

Ink: basic brown, soft sky and blue bayou.
Paper: soft sky, blue bayou and whisper white.
Accessories: double stitched ribbon blue bayou, scallop circle punch, 3.5cm &3.2cm circle punches, stamp a ma jig and snail and an aqua painter.
I hope she likes it.

Leah



1 comment:

june buckman said...

So glad to have found this site Leah. Love the cards also loved looking at your albums at Alexandra Headland when we were all up there. Just love catching up with family.