Friday, June 13

Happy Birthday

It's my daughter's 11th birthday this week. This is the card i made for her. Her favorite colours tempting turquoise and pretty in pink. I stamped the hearts and flowers on designer series paper and cut them out. I covered the "u" in dazzling diamonds glitter to add a bit of bling. And on one of the flowers I've added a rhinestone brad. I had lot of fun making this card for her. I think she liked it, she was much more interested in checking out her presents.




Recipe
Stamp Sets : Time well spent (level 2 hostess), Jumbo outlines alphabet, Big deal alphabet, A little birthday cheer
Card : Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink : Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories : DSP Petals & Paisleys, Grosgrain ribbon Tempting Turquoise, Stamp A Ma Jig, Dazzling Diamonds, Rhinestone brad, 2 way glue pen, dimensionals, paper snips, snail

Leah

No comments: