Monday, June 23

Stamp A Stack

The Stamp A Stack I held on the weekend was a great success and lots of fun. I've had some really good feedback. So I'll definitely be holding more. I'm already thinking of and planning the next one. I'll let you know the theme soon.

For those who missed out, these are the other cards we made.


Sending you my love : This one is much the same as the So Swirly card in a previous post. Except I've used the Circle of Friendship Stamp Set. The colours are Kraft, Blush Blossom and Whisper White.



Time spent with Friends: We did a bit of water colouring on this card. We used the Stampin' Pastels and Aqua Painter with the Time spent with Friends Stamp Set. And used the Sanded background Stamp with Versamark on the base card. It's a bit hard to see in this photo but it looks really good. The words and butterfly are stamped in Certainly Celery on Certainly Celery card stock. With a bit of Gingham ribbon, light pink.



Always on my mind : This design I found on the demonstrator website and I only changed it a little bit. The stamp set is Pick a Petal and Stem Sayings. The colours are Blue Bayou, Confetti White, Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava and Kraft.
Tip : Stamp the Stem Saying first, then place the petals around it. That way you won't stamp the saying on the petal, like I did.
I really hope those that came had a great afternoon ( please leave a comment) and don't forget to send the cards to someone special.
Happy Stampin'
Leah


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah, I'm sure the ladies had a great time! Great work.