Saturday, July 12

Christmas in July

Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying the school holidays, only two days left for my kids then back to school. My computer has been down for the last week so I've had more time to play with my stamps. It's so awful not having a computer, I didn't realize how much I use it until now.

I promised my Aunt who lives in Darwin that I would do Christmas in July, so I hope she like these.








These are all using the Christmas Tree from the Fun & Fast Notes stamp set. The second two cards have the Dashing Designer Series Paper, which is great for a bright, fun Christmas. Ive coloured the trees in a bit with a blender pen and added ribbon and brads. The second card I've placed red eyelets for the baubles using the Crop-A-Dile. (Any excuse to use it.) And the third card I have inked around the edgers. The colours are very vanilla, real red, and old olive.
Enjoy the holidays.
Leah

4 comments:

Debbie M said...

Hi Leah - These are all sooo cute!! She is sure to love them!

Debbie M

Sam Coppack said...

These are great! It is about time to start on Christmas cards, it's not really that far away!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Leah!

Anonymous said...

I do like your style
Julie L