Sunday, July 13

Mel's Button Challenge

I've had a very productive day today, I've caught up on all my blog surfing and finished the card for Mel's button challenge. www.melhanlon.blogspot.com/ Lucky for me she extended the deadline, thanks Mel. At first I didn't know where to begin with this challenge, so I pulled out a stamp set I hadn't used for a while. Looks like Spring. Then it started to come together. I used a very simple design with my favorite colour combination (at the moment) Kraft and Soft Sky. There is a button tied to the centre flower with linen thread and I inked around the edge of the large flower with Blue Bayou.


Recipe
Stamp Sets : Looks like Spring, Stem Sayings
Ink : Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Versa mark
Card : Kraft, Very Vanilla, Soft Sky
Punches : Spring flowers bouquet
Accessories : Button, Linen thread, dimensionals
Happy Lazy Sunday
Leah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along, Leah! Great card!