Monday, August 18

Merry - Jamie

Hi all, hope you had a great weekend. It was a lovely weekend here in Brissy. The wind stopped and the sun was out, not like today it's overcast and cold again. My feet are freezing.
This is a quick card I made for Christmas. I'll probably send it to a relie. It has a photo of my gorgeous 7 year old, Jamie on it. Incorporating photo's onto your Christmas cards are great to send to people you don't see often. The children grow and change so fast. I've used a red flower from the Die-Cuts Blooms (Spring Mini Cat) the star punch would work well too. I must make some.


Recipe
Stamp Set : Season Of Joy
Ink : Old Olive
Card : Old Olive, River Rock
Punches : 1 3/8" & 1 1/4 " circle
Accessories: DSP Dashing, Die-Cut Blooms, grosgrain ribbon Always Artichoke, dimensionals

I keep pressing the wrong keys, my fingers are so cold. lol

Stay warm.

Leah

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Cutie of a card, Leah! Here in Florida we are bracing for a near miss from Tropical Storm Fay. I would like cool weather right now! Isn't that weird?!