Friday, July 4

Pick a Peal

I've been playing with the Pick a Petal stamp set. I love this set , you can do so many things with it. In this card I've stamped the petal and flower centre onto patterned paper and cut out. I've used a button to highlight the flower centre. The words "for you" are from the Happy everything set. The DSP is Spring Flowers, I'm so glad this is back in the Catalogue, It's one of my favorites.




Recipe
Stamp Set : Pick a Petal, Happy Everything
Ink : Chocolate Chip
Card : Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Punches : 1" circle
Accessories : DSP Spring Flowers,Hemp Twine, button very vanilla, mini glue dots, dimensionals

It's school holidays here in Queensland and I am enjoying sleeping in and lazing around all morning.

Happy Holidays

Leah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute and effective card, Leah. I have been trying to decide whether or not I really wanted the Pick a Petal set, but I think I may just have to buy it afterall!

Debbie M said...

Hi Leah - love the colours and the card! Am so regretting not getting that set when I had the opportunity! Will have to wait now :-((

Love all your cards - especially love the popping pastels card.

Debbie M

Sam Coppack said...

This is gorgeous! Pick a petal is really quite versatile isn't it? I love the Spring Flowers paper!