Tuesday, July 15

Super Starter Kit Savings




July and August are a super time to join the Stampin' Up! family. From 1st July through to the 15th August, when you become a demonstrator you"ll receive $25 off the already low-priced Starter Kit. That means $560 of Stampin' Up! products and supplies for just $299. Normally the starter kit is $324. Click here for more info.


There are all kinds of reasons for joining the Stampin' Up! family. To get a discount on products for yourself. To earn a bit of money to pay for your addiction. To run a home based business that fits in with your family and lifestyle. Or even to just get the starter kit at a great price.

For me it was a combination of things, I needed something for me, something to do that wasn't house work or involved children. Something I could do from home while looking after my baby and still be there for my other children after school and on the holidays. I wanted to do something that I love doing. And of course I wanted to get fantastic products at a discount.

Joining the Stampin' Up! family was exactly what I was looking for. I get to stamp and be creative every day. I get amazing support and help from Stampin' Up! head office. I have meet so many fantastic people. I am having so much fun.

If this is something you've been thinking about now is a great time to get started. Join my team and I will give you all the help and support you need. www.stampin.with.leah@live.com.au

Happy Stampin'

Leah

No comments: