Wednesday, August 13

Hide & Seek

Time for a scrap page.

These photo's were taken at the park on the school holidays. One of kids took the photos, I don't know which one, they were all playing with the camera and most of the photos turned out great. Rebecca was trying to hide from the camera behind some poles. I think they found her.


I've used the Designer Series Paper - Dashing, not just a Christmas paper. And the Die Cuts Blooms from the Spring Mini, layered with flowers punched out with the 5 petal flower punch. I ink around all the edgers with a dauber. And to finish off I added a bit of Hodge Podge Hardware.
I bent and curled the edgers of the flowers to add more dimension.

Recipe
Stamp Sets :Priceless, Jumbo Outline Alphabet, Rough Edge Alphabets
Ink : Real Red
Card : Very Vanilla, Real Red
Punches : 5 petal flower
Accessories : DSP Dashing, Die Cut blooms,Hodge Podge Hardware Style Silver,Grosgrain ribbon Real Red, dauber

Happy Stampin'

Leah

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Great color combination and I really loved what you did to add dimension to the flowers. TFS!!!