Thursday, September 18

All About Christmas - Wheel

This is a very quick card I made with the All About Christmas Wheel, that I got for free when I purchased the Merry Merry stamp set. Love getting free stuff! To see the details about the Free Wheelin' Promo click here. There's still time to place your order.

This was so easy and fast, which is what you want when your making 50 or more. I just rolled the wheel across the backing card twice, then once across the very vanilla strip with Always Artichoke ink cartridge. Then after cleaning the wheel thoroughly I inked the word J O Y with real red ink , rolled again on very vanilla card, punched out the O. I layered the very vanilla strip onto a real red strip and attached to card base. I added 2 real red eyelets using my crop a dile. Then stuck the red O on with a dimensional. Easy Peasy!

Can't wait to play with this some more.

Recipe
Stamp Set : All About Christmas - wheel
Ink : Real Red, Always Artichoke-cartridge
Card : Always Artichoke, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Punch : 1" circle
Accessories : crop a dile, eyelets, wheel guide, dimensionals
Happy Free Wheeling

No comments: