Thursday, September 25

Going Dotty

This is a fun and kinda funky Christmas card. I stamped the J O Y straight onto the big spots of the DSP Dashing. Then punched out with 1 1/4" square punch, then mattered on Real Red card with the 1 3/8" punch. I did have to use the Stampin' write markers with the Stamp a ma jig to do this. But it was easy. I used the markers again on the word Christmas, that way I didn't get the word Merry or the dots. I thought there was enough dots already. I mounted the J O Y on more dotty DSP, layered on Real Red card. Then just added some ribbon a few punched out small circles.

Recipe
Stamp Set : Season of Joy
Ink : Stampin' Write Markers- Basic Black, Old Olive
Card : Confetti Cream, Real Red
Punches : 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" square, 1/2" circle
Accessories : DSP Dashing, grosgrain ribbon Always Artichoke, Stamp a ma jig, dimensionals

Happy Stampin'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, I like!

Debbie M said...

Oh I totally agree - very funky!! Love it!

Debbie M