Tuesday, September 23

Mel's Accessory Challenge

This week Mel's challenge is to incorporate piercing and accessories. As it's was my Father In-laws birthday yesterday, ( with no card in sight) I decided to use his card in Mel's challenge. Does that make sense?

I've inked a piece of chipboard with River Rock, the colour changed a lot on the chipboard, then stamped "make a wish" in Blue Bayou, and clear embossed the whole piece three times. The background is the Baroque background stamp. I used the cutter kit to ruff up the River Rock card and inked the edgers with Always Artichoke.

The photo's not very good, it's raining here today. But belive me it does look really good.


Recipe
Stamp Sets : Baroque background, A Little Birthday Cheer
Ink : Blue Bayou, River Rock, Always Artichoke
Card : Whisper White, Blue Bayou, River Rock
Accessories : On Board Accents, clear emboss powder, double stitched ribbon River Rock, Piecing tool and mat, stamp a ma jig, cutter kit, vintage brads

I almost forgot to tell you, I won Mel's last challenge. Very excited!!! She's now holding her challenges weekly, so I will try my best to play along each week, no promises. You can check out her blog here.

Happy school holidays.

No comments: