Saturday, September 27

Sweet

Mel's come up with a great challenge for us this week. Polished Stone, I've used it as the background of my card. She has a great pictorial your can see here. It's a really fun technique, you should give it a try. Again I used off cuts of white gloss card and then worked around that. The pink ring on the choc scallop is stamped with Boho background stamp set. And I so love the little flower buckle.
I stamped the word "sweet" in the corner, because I gave the card to the lovely Amanda who turned sweet 16.

Recipe
Stamp Sets : Boho Backgrounds, Everyday Flexiable Phrases
Ink : Choc Chip, Pretty in Pink - ink refills
Card : White gloss, Pretty in Pink, Choc Chip, Whisper White
Punches : 1/2", 1", 1 1/4" circles, scallop circle
Accessories : Taffeta ribbon choc chip, Hodgepodge hardware-Styled Silver, dimensionals
Have a great weekend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining! I hope you liked the technique! I think its fun, and really easy!

Debbie M said...

Hi Leah - WOW this looks great! always looking for new techniques to try out so may have to give this a go.

Debbie M