Thursday, September 11

Training

I went to the Stampin' Up! field training last night. What a great night. I learnt some new things, meet some lovely people and we even did some stamping. I forgot to take my camera so the very nice Vanessa is going to email me her photos of the samples. Thanks Vanessa. One of the best things about a Stampin' Up! event is the free stuff. We were given a new stamp set called Live your Dreams.(will be available later in the year.) I can't wait to play with it some more.

We made this 6 x 6 scrap page using this set as well as some other great products coming out soon. That's right new punches!!!!! I'm so excited.



You can see the new punches here.


I know it's crooked. Next time I'll take my Stamp a ma jig with me. Can't stamp without it.



Yes the snake is real and alive. My hubby found it at his work and brought it home to show the kids. They wanted to keep it. No Way!!!! It was released back into the bush that same night. Jamie had some great photos for show and tell at school that week.

No comments: