Saturday, October 25

Another Baby Gift

Here is the baby gift I made for my cousin in Darwin. (Hi everyone up there.) She had a baby boy recently. First I made the thank you love note cards using the Outlaw DSP. Just like the other baby thank you love notes I made for Lola Mae, except in boy colours. Then I was thinking about how to package them when I saw this great love note gift box on Makeesha's site Stamp Your Art Out. She has a fantastic tutorial you can have a look at here. It's really easy to make. Thanks Keesha.


The flowers and rhinestone brad made a lovely embellishment for the top.
I've added a tinge of sage shadow to the tips of the flower.

See all the cards are held in place with the ribbon which also holds the box together.

And there is still space to add some booties or chocolates for the new mum.
Recipe
Stamp Sets : All in the Family, So many Sayings - level 1 hostess set
Ink : choc chip, sage shadow, blush blossom (cheeks)
Card : Sage Shadow, Choc Chip, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
DSP : Outlaw
Punches : scallop circle, 1 3.8" & 1 1/4" circle, corner rounder
Accessories : love note cards with envelopes, pretties kit, stamp a ma jig, grosgrain ribbon white & vanilla, dimensionals, crop a dile, dauber


Just one more baby gift to make for my next door neighbour.

No comments: