Monday, October 20

Merry & Bright

Doesn't the Real Red and Gold Metallic look great together. On this card I've used the Season of Joy stamp set again. I love this set you can do so many things with it. I've gold embossed the Christmas flower onto the vellum. Easy to do. Just be careful not to over heat the vellum. Then layered it on top off Whisper White card with the image stamped in Real Red and attached with gold brads. Then layered again on Real Red and then on the gold metallic card.

I also gold embossed the words " merry & Bright".

Recipe
Stamp Sets: Season of Joy
Ink : Real Red, VersaMark
Card : Real Red, Gold Metallic, Vellum, Whisper White
Accessories : stamp a ma jig, gold embossing powder, heat tool, gold brads

1 comment:

Debbie M said...

I am always amazed with how much you get done each time I pop in and everthing is always so beautiful. Love this chrissy card and really love the KWerner challenge card.

Debbie M