Wednesday, November 26

Mel's Weekly Challenge #1

Mel's challenge this week is to make a Christmas card using non traditional colours. So I thought I'd challenge myself even more by using a non Christmas Stamp set. I call this card Aussie Bush Christmas, I really it. What can be more non traditional than Pumpkin Pie and Tempting Turquoise! The branch image looks a bit like a Gum Tree...Kinda!
Recipe
Stamp Sets: Embrace Life(coming soon), Family Favourites(balls), Short & Sweet
Ink: Choc Chip, Creamy Caramel, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
Card: Very Vanilla, Choc Chip
Accessories: blender pen, buttons earth elements, grosgrain ribbon tempting turquoise, stamp a ma jig

That's all from me today, I'm doing Christmas Craft with my daughter's class at school next week so must get it all ready.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I think this is lovely Leah - well done!
I'm looking forward to being able to play in your next challenge - I'll have access to my stash in a couple of weeks!!

Leigh said...

Love this Leah. Great idea for Aussie Christmas card.