Thursday, November 20

Reminders

Morning, I wanted to get this posted last night but I don't like to use the computer during a storm and it was a wild one. Luckily no damage for us. So I want to remind you of things that are happening.



Leah's Monthly Challenge #2 - Entries due 24th November, so you only a few days to get your creation in. I have already received some fabulous cards, thanks girls, it's going to be hard to pick a winner.






Being Single never looked so good -until the end of November you can buy single Stampin Write Markers. Just $4.95 each.


Rub on some happiness - get Rub-ons at 20% off the normal price until the end of November. That's $15.95 normally $19.95. Stampin Up! Rub-ons come in packs of 2 sheets, one white and one black.









The Spring Mini Catalogue ends at the end of November. Most of these stamp sets and products will never be seen again. So get your orders in before there gone forever.









And don't forget about my special Birthday offer for my wonderful customers. Place your order with payment by Monday the 24th Nov and go into the draw to win a Level 1 hostess set. That's my Birthday present to you. There's not much time left so contact me today with your order.

Have a great sunny Thursday, it's going to be a hot one here with more storms on the way.

No comments: