Thursday, December 11

Leah's Monthly Challenge #3 - Inspiration


Are you needing some inspiration for Challenge #3?
Here's a sample for you.

You only have 8 days left to get your entry in. Check here for more info. Can't wait to see what you come up with .






I embossed with silver and and used a few punches. Can you tell how much I love the new scallop edge punch?


Recipe
Stamp Sets : Boho Backgrounds, Merry Merry
Ink : VersaMark, Taken with Teal
Card :Metallic Silver, Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Basic Black
Punches : scallop edge new, scallop circle, large star, 1" circle
Accessories : Silver embossing powder, Grosgrain ribbon, brads, rhinestone brad from pretties kit, dimenionals

I've had a huge week with all the end of school things, but so much fun. I attended the grade 2 Fairy Tale Ball today. It was way too hot for dancing but that didn't stop us. I also had to keep ice blocks frozen, chicken chips hot and sandwiches fresh. hmm... Luckily my friend runs the tuck shop. Thanks Deb. I still fitted in the last lunch of the year with the lovely ladies I do lunch with every week. I will miss the lunches during the holidays, but it's not the same when there are 20 kids tagging along. lol We plan to hit the park instead. And Sonya's pool.


Until next time... turn that air con up to high.

No comments: