Monday, December 1

Leah's Monthly Challenge #3

It's time for my monthly challenge #3 and of course it's a Christmas theme. This challenge is to get you thinking out side the box, meaning away from traditional Christmas colours.

My Aunt was visiting from Darwin recently and she showed me a card she made using the colours black and white which was very different for her, she just loves the traditional colours. So that was my inspiration for this challenge. Now I couldn't find a picture of what I had in mind but I found this one on marthastewart.com and loved it, so were going with it. I love this funky Christmas Tree it's so cute.

Use what ever colours you can see in the picture to inspire your creation. You don't need to use all the colours just the one's that appeal to you.

To help you with the colours -I can see Whisper White, Basic Black, Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa and Metallic Silver.

Entries are due in by the 19th December, 7.00pm Qld time. It's a bit earlier this month because we will be heading to the Gold Coast for a few days before Christmas. Can't wait.

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.

No comments: