Thursday, January 15

Colour Inspiration #38

I love the colours Kristina's picked for her Colour Inspiration #38. Ruby Red, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White. I've used lot of my favorite things on this card. My new favorite colour, Pumpkin Pie. My favorite Sale-A-Bration set, Polka Dot Punches. My favorite wheel, Lots of Dots. My favorite DSP, Bali Breeze. My favorite punch, Scallop edge. And my favorite felt flowers, Flower Fusion.

The Lots of Dots Wheel is embossed in white and a circle punched out to make the flower center. I think it looks cute. Anyway here it is.

Enjoy!

Recipe
Stamp Sets: Polka Dot Punches new Sale-A-Bration, So Many Sayings Hostess Set, Lots of Dots wheel
Ink: Ruby Red, Pretty in Pink, VersaMark
Card: Ruby Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
DSP: Bali Breeze new
Punches: scallop edge, scallop circle, 3/4" circle, word window, corner rounder
Accessories: White embossing powder, buddy, heat tool, wheel guide, Hodge podge silver, felt flower new, grosgrain ribbon pumpkin pie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are pretty flowers. Card is lovely!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to use the lots of dots wheel- very cute!

AMY FLEMING said...

I a'm so glad to be the first to put a comment I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!! A winner in my mind!!

Leonie said...

The flower look terrific, great card

Anonymous said...

you just know Kriostina is going to love these polka dots

Sherri said...

How absolutely adorable!!!

Dori Shelton said...

Great card. I love all the different elements of it. Beautiful flower!

Savitri said...

Very pretty and bright! Love it!

kareN stampZ said...

wow that looks fantastic