Monday, January 26

Leah's Monthly Challenge #4 Winner & Entries

It's time to anounce the winner of my Monthly Challenge #4. And WOW all the entries are amazing, so hard to pick. Thank you everyone for having a go. I hope you enjoyed the challenge!


So the winner is....... Debbie M Congradulations! Isn't it great. Well done Debbie.



To find out how each card was made just click on their name and the link will take you to their blog.

Debbie M - Winner

The inside of Debbie's card.


Mandy


Mel


Natasha (Jamie's pick)

Kathy V - no blog



Karen
Thanks again everyone for playing along. My Monthly Challenge #5 will be posted on the 1st of Feburay so check back to see what it is. I think you'll like this one.
One more sleep.

3 comments:

Nerine .P. said...

These are just lovely cards ladies, your all so talanted.

Debbie M said...

OMG Leah! Thank you so much for picking mine! I am so excited! I have been so busy I haven't really had time to make cards or check out anyone's blogs and Now I stop for a quick peek and see that I have won!!! Thank you

Ps: everyones's cards were beautiful - I don't envy your job of picking one LOL

Debbie M

Natasha said...

Hi Leah! Such a hard decision for you! I've tagged you in a bit of blog fun - hope you can play!!