Saturday, January 10

Mel's Weekly Challenge #4

My third challenge for today is Mel's colour/technique challenge. The colours are Orchid Opulence, Barley Banana, Certainly Celery and Whisper White using the kissing technique. I've used the kissing tech on the flower pot. I've coloured the flowers from the pretties kit with a stampin write marker. And scratched the edgers with the cutter kit.


Recipe
Stamp Sets: Eastern Blooms new, So Many Sayings hostess
Ink: Orchid Opulence, Barley Banana, Certainly Celery
Card: Whisper white, Orchard Opulence, Barely Banana
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon celery, pretties kit, stamp a ma jig, cutter kit, dimensionals

That's all from me today, have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Leah! Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, this is super pretty too Leah. Cheers, Leanne.

Liam said...

I love this card you made. It is absolutely gorgeous. You are such an inspiration.

Liam

Leigh said...

Those flowers and colours are lovely. I like this card.