Saturday, January 10

Mojo Monday # 68

I came across a great site recently. It's called Mojo Monday and every Monday there is a new sketch to inspire us. So I thought I'd have a go. I think I'm going to love this site. Check it out.





Recipe
Stamp Sets: Embrace life new
Ink: Basic Black, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral
Card: River Rock, Ruby Red, Whisper White
DSP: Ginger Blossom new
Punches: Scallop edge new, oval, large oval
Accessories: half pearls from Pretties kit, twill tape, stamp a ma jig, Tombow multi adhesive new, dimensionals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, wow Leah, this is beautiful. I've jsut ordered this set and the Ginger Blossoms DSP and can't wait to start creating. You've done a lovely job with this one. Cheers, Leanne.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing! :)