Saturday, January 17

A New Challenge

Nerine, up in the NT has a great blog called Stampin Addiction. Thought I'd give her Tuesday Layout Challenge a go. I really like the simplicity of this layout, but I did change the circle to an oval. I used the Live Your Dreams stamp set with the DSP Afternoon tea.

I was thinking of a very lovely and special lady while I was making this and I feel so privileged to have meet her and thankful for being her friend. So this card is for you Robyn C, I think you would really like it. You will always have a place in my heart.


Recipe
Stamp Set: Live your Dream new
Ink: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi
Card: Groovy Guava, Choc Chip, Whisper White
DSP: Afternoon Tea new
Punches: oval, large oval, corner rounder
Accessories: double stitched ribbon choc chip new, vintage brads, cutter kit, dimensionals, paper snips

3 comments:

Nerine .P. said...

This looks fantastic Leah, thanks so much for playing along...I hope you had fun.

Debbie M said...

As always, beautiful - I just so love your work.

Debbie M

Liam said...

Hi Leah,

Love the new card. Love your blog and to show my appreciation I have nominated you for a blog award. check it out on my blog. You might have already received this award before.

Liam