Friday, January 30

Photo Challenge

Hi everyone, I haven't been doing much this week. I think I needed to recharge my batteries. After last week getting the kids organized for school. Rebecca and Jamie started at a new school so there was lots of new things for us to learn. Like how to find their classrooms. :) The first afternoon I got lost and couldn't find Jamie's classroom. lol We don't really know anyone at this school, except sweet Claire in Jamie's class. (Hi Claire) And her mum who has been wonderful answering all my silly questions. ( Thank you Leanne) So I've been worrying more than I usually would. We're all missing our old friends. But I'm finding everyone is so friendly and helpful and it's so good to be able to walk to school. I now have an extra two hours a day and don't have to worry about school traffic and parking. Wonderful! More time for stamping. Alex goes to a different school and catches the bus and walks. I still worry about him even though he is 14 and I watch the clock every afternoon waiting for him to get home. It must be a mother thing. So Zach and I are trying to get back to our routine, he really misses his brothers and sister. And it's so quiet during the day it's eerie.
So I've got lots of things to catch up on. First up Natasha tagged me for a fun photo challenge.(thanks for thinking of me) Where I go into my picture folder and select the 6th folder and then the 6th photo within that folder. Then post that photo on my blog and give the story behind it. Sounds like fun!
This picture is of Zach back in September 08, he was 14 months. It was the first time he climbed up onto the lounge to watch his favourite show, Teletubbies. He usually sat in the bean bag. He thought he was so very clever doing what the big kids do. He looked so tiny sitting on the big lounge I just had to get some photo's. I managed to get a few before he saw me.
Now I have to tag six other people so they can join in the fun too.
1. Mel
4. Sam
I hope you can play along ladies.

2 comments:

june buckman said...

Hi Leah,
Just looked in and found lots of news about back to school. Real heat wave down here in Vic this week. Kids go back next week thankfully.
June

Anonymous said...

Dear Leah, How nice of you to mention us on your blog. You are very welcome. I'm glad to be seeing you everyday now. Love Leanne and Claire Bear.