Friday, February 27

Leah's Monthly Challenge #5 Winner & Entries

I want to Congratulate everyone that entered this month, as previous months the entries have been just amazing. I hope you enjoyed the challenge.

The winner is.........Natasha Yeh!!!

Natasha has used the shadow roll technique on her card, doesn't it look great! You can check out Natasha's blog here, she has a funny story about this card.( grin ) Scroll all the way down to see Natasha's second card. Yep, she entered 2 cards. You go girl!



Mel-Mel's Stamping Haven I love all the detail in this, well done Mel.



Kathy-blog less. (Jamie's pick ) The colours look stunning on the black background, even though it's hard to photograph. And look at all that cutting out. Great job.


Tracy-Trac's Scrap Designs. (Rebecca's Pick) Love all the different shapes Tracy has used and baby is so very cute.


Natasha-Natasha's Creations. Here is Natasha's second card. Love how you did the pink butterfly and the bling on the wings.

That was so much fun, it took me forever to decide and post them. ha ha

I'll be posting Challenge # 6 on the 1st of March, that's this Sunday.

Happy Stampin'

2 comments:

Natasha said...

He he. Thank you Leah! I made the second card to 'replace' the first one!! Incidentally I was talking to the little girls Mum on the phone just after I realised - I thought I might have messed up her little sisters too :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah... Thank you Rebecca for picking my scrap page... and congrats to Natasha for winning this months challenge...