Tuesday, February 17

Little Square Box.

I love this little square box, it's so cute. I found it while blog surfing on the weekend at Becky Roberts site Inking Idaho. It was so quick and easy to make. You know I love quick and easy! And it can be embellished any way you want. I used the Sale-A-Bration set Botanical Blooms with Berry Bliss DSP.

I am trying out a new daytime photo spot. Our Kittens/cats, (they had their first birthday this month and are not little anymore) decided my photo spot was a great place to have a snooze and have put a big dint in the box and hair all over the white cloth. So these photo's where taken out on the veranda which it good usless there's a breeze.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your box. I just had a workshop on Saturday and we made these using the Cheap Talk and Goodmorning Sunshine Paper...I've made a bunch since and so have the gals in the workshop.

It's the greatest little box!!
Come and peek at mine, I still need to get the pic's loaded...tonight!

Tracie
USA