Saturday, February 14

Ocean Commotion.

Makeesha's Inspiration Challenge #4. I almost used polka dot punches SAB stamp set for this challenge but I've used it a lot lately (I love it, can do so much with it) but I though I better give it a rest tonight. So I went with the water theme and used Ocean Commotion from the summer mini catalogue. It turned out kinda like my daughters fish tank. :) Anyway the colours I pulled out of the image are Ballet Blue, So Saffron, Rose Red and Whisper White. I white embossed the gorgeous fish and popped him up with dimensionals. The strips on the side and the greeting are rub-ons, Love Birds.

Recipe
Stamp Set: Ocean Commotion new
Ink: VersaMark, Ballet Blue, So Saffron
Card: Whisper White, Ballet Blue, So Saffron
Punch: scallop edge new
Accessories: rub-ons Love Birds new, double stitched 1" ribbon rose red new, white embossing powder, buddy, heat tool, clear button, brads.


I did get to sleep in this morning and I did get chocolates, even though I bought them myself. grin.
Hope you had a great Valentines Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh very cute Leah! I totally LOVE what you have done here with this one! It really suits the summer feel of the picture! LOVE IT! Thanks for playing again! Love Keesh x