Sunday, February 22

Stamp A Stack

Wow, what a great day we had yesterday at the Stamp A Stack. A big thank you to everyone who came and a huge thanks to those who brought something yummy for us to eat. (gotta keep up our strength) We had three first timers to a Stamp A Stack join us yesterday, Julie, Lesley and Angie. I'm so glad you enjoyed the afternoon and I'm looking forward to seeing you again.
The winners of the door prize's were Marie, Angie and Lesley. Congratulations!
So these are the cards we made.


And a gift card holder.


Karen came up with a brilliant idea for the gift card holder, I didn't get a photo of it so I'll have to make one to show you. Sometime this week.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Leah, just lovely. Hope you don't mind if I copy the Embrace Life ones? They are beautiful. Cheers, Leanne.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the class so much, when is the next one.....