Friday, March 13

Awards.


These are two awards I received back in January, please forgive me Nerine and Liam for not posting and passing them on when I should have. I really do feel so honored because there are so many fantastic craft blogs out there and you picked mine.... Wow!
I received the Kreativ Blogger Award from Liam (Inspirestampin) she has such a great blog with loads of very creative projects, you should check it out. here
These are the rules for this award :
1. The winner gets to put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs for the award.
So I will nominate:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the Proximity Award, given to me by the lovely Nerine at Stampin' Addiction.
I love her Tuesday Layout Challenge.
In receiving this award , I have agreed to post this awards creed and pass it onto 8 bloggers who, with luck will then pass it on to 8 other great blogs.
"These blogs believe and invest in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose 8 more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their awards."
I will pass this award onto:





Karen Robinson Congratulation on making 102 layouts for the Memories Project. You rock!

Sonia-Giggle Buttons Your antics always make me laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I almost forgot to post this one. This is from Robyn at Rainbows by Robyn. She pick her 10 favorite cards and one of them was mine. It's the card I made for Nerine's Tuesday Layout Challenge & Makeesha's CC #5. You can have a look at it here.

For this award I need to pass it on to my top 10 Fav's. Because this has taken me sooo long and because I love all the blogs listed above, everyone above will also receive this award.

Thanks you so much Liam, Nerine & Robyn, your so sweet. :)

And thank you to all the wonderful ladies above for sharing your very creative ideas.

1 comment:

Louise said...

Wow, thanks Leah! You are very kind. And talented. In fact, your blog is bookmarked in my faves already!

xx Louise