Friday, March 13

K Werner Design Colour Inspiration # 45

I picked the set Petal Prints for Kristina's CI #45, It's one of my all time favorites and I think one of the very first stamp set I ordered from SU. It's now on the retired list $ 53.95. :(
The Cherished Memories Rub-Ons are also being retired at 25% off $14.96.
Recipe
Stamp Set: Petal Prints
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Gray
Card: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Punches: 1/2" circle
Accessories: Rub-Ons Cherished Memories, black gingham ribbon, huge sliver brad from the pretties kit

Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Winter said...

Cute!

Lynda said...

Love the simple colour combo.....it makes quite a statement. KISS theory cards are great. Beautiful card.

Unknown said...

Just Gorgeous!

Krista said...

Great card !

Tracey Old said...

Very nice, don't you just love these colours.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Leah! Love it!

madcapfrenzy said...

very cute. I love the flower!