Tuesday, March 24

Left Overs

I had some circles left over from Christmas cards I made for the kids to give to their school friends, so it got me thinking about how to use them up. I don't like to waste anything. So I ended up turning the circles into flowers using the Stem Sayings stamp set for the stems. Another quick and easy card.

Recipe
Stamp Set : Stem Sayings
Card: old olive, real red, very vanilla
Ink : old olive
DSP: Dashing
Punches : scallop edge, scallop circle, 1 3/8" circle, corner rounder
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon always artichoke, dimensionals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah.. what a great way to use up your left overs... love the card..

Mel said...

Hi Leah!
What a simle but elegant card! I'll have to pull out my excess circles and scallop punch pieces and give this a go. Also in reply to your question about my little boys caterpillar cake - Yes I did make it! Had such a good time fiddling with all those lollies and sprinkles!