Saturday, March 21

Ocean Commotion

I had a great time stamping last night. Everyone went to the Bronco's / Storm game and once Zach was asleep i had hours of uninterrupted stamping time. That doesn't happen very often. I was working on a few things one being the Mel's March swap which I can't show you just yet.

So today I'm going to show you a card I made a few weeks back when I first got a brayer. The photo's not so great but you get the idea. I've brayed three colours onto gloss card to get the really cool background . Then stamped the images from Ocean Commotion stamp set ( which is in the new Catalogue Yey!) in black and grays and added dazzling diamonds.

Recipe
Stamps: Ocean Commotion, Say it with Scallops
Ink: pretty in pink, soft sky, blue bayou
Card: gloss white, blue bayou, soft sky, whisper white
Punches: oval, corner rounder
Accessories: brayer (love it), hodge podge silver, double striped ribbon soft sky, dazzling diamonds, 2way glue stick


Just in case you didn't watch the game, Bronco's won by 1 point. The kids had a great time, they loved all the fire works and came home all hyped up and with funny balloon hats in bronco's colours. Must get a photo.


Have a great Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow Leah, This is outstanding! You really are super clever. Love Leanne.