Sunday, April 26

Kissing with Wheels

This week has just flown by. I don't know where the time goes. But I have got quite a lot done this week. I have started my swap cards for convention. Yeh! Only a few days to go. So I'll make this post quick so I can get back to work on the swaps.
Only one more day to get your entries in for my monthly challenge #7.
This is an 8x8 scrap page using the gorgeous new wheel Friendly Words. I've first inked the bird image with Baja Breeze ink them inked the wheel with Not Quite Navy ink and rolled the wheel over the bird image. I love how this turned out and the girls at Christine's workshop had a lot of fun kissing and rolling. (hi to you all)


A close up for you.

Bye for now :)

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Ooooohhhh! Nice job Leah. I like it. Love Leanne.

Anonymous said...

Excellent page Leah... love that little birdy... Trac...

Jennifer Jackson said...

I love this! I forgot all about the kissing technique. I'm going to try that with the bird. It's so cute!