Tuesday, April 7

Leah's Monthly Challenge #7

I'm a bit late with Challenge # 7, with all the excitement of the new catalogue. So here it is. I saw this gorgeous pic on Martha Stewart.com and just had to use it for this months challenge. ( So cute)
The colours are Pink Pirouette/Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze/Bashful Blue, Barely Banana & Whisper White. You can also throw in Creamy Caramel if you like.
So use this pic to inspire your creation. A card, scrap page or something else. Does not have to be Easter related. If you don't have all these colours don't worry just use what you have.
Because I'm heading off to Convention at the end of the month, can all entries be in by Monday the 27th April 7.00pm Brisbane time. I know I'm not giving you as much time this month. Sorry!
When you have made your creation just leave a comment on this post with the link to where it is or email it to me. Too easy.


Ok, here is my sample card using the new Good Friend stamp set. I love this birdie. I used the Defining Alphabet set for "Easter" and the Short & Sweet set for "wishes". Also used the scallop edge punch and both oval punches. And some Chunky Sprinkles on his wing.



For my little egg basket I used the Family Fabourites stamp set. I used the football for the eggs. The handle is made using the scallop edge punch with silver brads to hold it in place. Rebecca thinks it's way too small to use for an Easter Egg Hunt and wants me to make her a much bigger one, to fit in lots and lots of Easter eggs. :)


So I hope you have fun with it and come up with something amazing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah... love the colours... can't wait to give it a go... missed it last month so i'll have to make up for it this month... Have a great day... Trac...

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah... I'm back with my creation for your Challenge... I loved working with the colours... You can find it here over at my blog. Hope your having a great Easter Weekend...

Natasha said...

Hey Leah! I'm a bit organised again this month and here's my entry:
http://natashamurraystamping.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-greetings.html
It's a huge post, sorry, but the project is about half way down.
Cheers,
T x

Chook said...

Hi Leah, finally got around to making a card tonight for your challenge. I love the inspirational picture, so cute. http://chooksscrap.blogspot.com/2009/04/baby-baby-baby.html
Thanks Helen