Sunday, April 5

Mel's Weekly Challenge # 14

Wow what a fantastic time we had at the New Catalogue Launch Party on Saturday. I have lots to show you but you'll have to wait until tomorrow.... ;)
I wanted to get in early for Mel's Challenge, this week we have to case/copy our favorite card from the new catalogue. This one was easy. I love the Fifth Avenue Floral card on the front cover. Now I don't have this set yet..... it's on the way, so I used the Embrace Life stamp set. I think it works quite well. This card was sooo easy, it only took five minutes to make and I love the simplicity of it.

Recipe
Stamp Sets : Embrace Life, Sincere Salutations
Ink : Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Choc Chip
Card : Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Choc Chip
Accessories: 5/8" grosgrain ribbon choc chip, piercing mat & tool

Until tomorrow.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, so clean and fresh! I love it! I will have to give this a go.

Mel Hanlon said...

Live it, Leah! This is a layout I really want to do one day! Thanks for playing along! Cant wait to see you in a few weeks!

Robyn said...

Its gorgeous Leah!