Friday, April 3

So Kind

Wow this week has just flown by. It's the weekend already. And tomorrow is my first new catalogue launch party. I can't wait to show everyone all the fantastic products. The new In Colours are delish.
But for now I'll show you a card I made for Mel's Swap group. This month we had to make a card using our favorite technique. That was the hard part, I love pretty much every stamping technique. So I went with Emboss Resist. This is a really fun technique and one that you don't really know how it's going to look until the end. I was really happy how this one turned out. I used the Priceless stamp set and the So Swirly wheel, the scallop edge punch, the piercing mat and tool and a brayer. All my favorites.


It's hard to see the embossing in the photo, but it looks amazing in real life.

I really enjoyed this swap and I'm loving the cards I've received so far. (Thanks ladies.) I'll get them posted up here to show you as soon as I receive them all.
Bye for now.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Gorgeous Leah!! I couldn't join this swap :-( too much else going on in my life last month. Well done!