Monday, May 11

Leah's Monthly Challenge # 8

Hi, I'm a bit late with this month's challenge, due to being away at Convention, anyway here it is. It's a photo of a gorgeous dona cover I again found at my sister's house.

The colours are Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Regal Rose & Whisper White.
Use this pic as your inspiration for a card, scrap page or anything else you might think of.

Entries in by Monday 1st June 7.00pm Brisbane time. Email me your creation or leave a comment on this post with a link to where your creation is. You only have three weeks this time. So you better get stampin'.
I haven't had a chance to make a sample for you but I will as soon as I can.
Have fun.
Edit: here is my sample card for you, at least I got it done before the challenge deadline. grin
I used the Circle Circus stamp set and the Best Yet stamp set. (level 1 hostess) This card was easy and lots of fun playing with all the circles. As you can see I used lots and lots of circle punches.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

So cute Leah! Like the way you have layered the circles !

Chook said...

Wow, that is nice and bright. Sorry I can't play this month. I still haven't got any of the new in colours yet...how slack I know. Maybe next month.

Louise said...

Oooh, I love this Leah. I'll see if I can rustle up some mojo and play along this month. xx L

Debbie M said...

Hi Leah

Here is mine: http://hubbysheadache.blogspot.com/2009/05/leahs-monthy-challenge-8.html

here is my card. Debbie M

Kristy Geddes said...

Hi Leah,

Here is my card for your challenge.

http://kraftykristy.blogspot.com/2009/05/well-its-been-awhile-talk-about-time.html

Thanks,
Kristy G