Friday, May 22

Mel's Stamping Challenge #16

Hi, what crazy weather were having. The storms on Wednesday left us without power for 20 hours. That meant no phones, no computer, no electricity..... The kids had to do homework by candle light. The bathroom did look rather nice with little candles everywhere. Little Zach didn't understand why he couldn't watch Thomas on TV. And we had to get pizza for dinner. :) Apparently their still trying to fix the problem and have hooked our area up to a huge generator. We were so much luckier than some. So it's good to be back online and all caught up.

Mel's Challenge #16 comes from this gorgeous photo of the trees in Canberra. Aren't these colours amazing. We don't get colours like this in Queensland. More mustard, Ruby Red, Old Olive/Garden Green, Choc Chip and a Neutral.



I've used the Inspired By Nature stamp set yet again. I love it. With the greeting from Best Yet, level 1 hostess set. And I used Stampin Write Markers to colour the image and the greeting.
Recipe
Stamp Sets: Inspire by Nature, Best Yet
Ink: old olive, more mustard, ruby red, choc chip
Card: more mustard, choc chip, whisper white
Punches: 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle
Football was cancelled tonight due to the fields being underwater, so I can have a play tonight. I've got a couple of projects I want to get started on. Well tonight is the night. :))
Happy Stampin'

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Gorgeous Leah! Great use of the colours!

Leigh said...

I like this Mel. I loved the Autumn colours in Canberra. Just beautiful. Definitely going back there.