Wednesday, May 13

Simply Scrappin' Class.

Good morning,

I'm very excited to announce that I'm running classes this year. Woo Hoo!

The first one is a Simply Scrappin' Class. Where we will make three projects using a Simply Scrappin' Kit of your choice. We will make a 12x12 scrapbook page, a fold out scrapbook page and a cute little mini photo book.

Here's the details:
Date - Saturday 6th June
Time - 1pm to 4pm
Where - my place Calamvale
Price - $45.00 includes Simply Scrappin' Kit ($36.95) you choose the kit,
full instruction sheets, use of stamps, inks and punches, a light afternoon
tea with tea & coffee. And lots of fun.

Please bring your adhesive and basic tool kit.

Bookings and payment to me by Monday 25th May, with your choice of Simply Scrappin' Kit. ( so I have time to order your kit) These are on pages 136, 137 & 138 of the Idea Book & Catalogue. Or you can view the Catalogue online, just click the link on the side bar.

I will also have pre loved retired stamp set for sale on the day. (cash only thanks)

Spaces are limited so contact me today to reserve your seat.
email : stampin.with.leah@live.com.au

No comments: