Friday, June 5

Leah Monthly Challenge #9


It's time to get inspired for another challenge.

For Challenge #9 were going with the colours from the Bold Brights colour family.
The colours are: Lovely Lilac, Pink Passion, Only Orange, Gable Green and Whisper White.

There aren't really any rules, just let the picture inspire your creation weather it be a card, scrap page or 3d item. If you don't have all the colours just use something similar.

Then email me a picture of your creation or link it to your blog with a comment in this post.

Entries in by Tuesday 30th June.


Again I haven't made any samples for you, :( hopefully over the weekend.

Enjoy!

Edited to add: Sample cards.

The first one is using the Big Bold Birthday stamp set. A really fun card for kids, I gave this one to my niece last night.

And this card I used the Trendy Trees stamp set. Yes I used a tree to make a flower :) I was inspired by a card I saw on Kim Badelt blog. You can see Kim's card here. It's much nicer than mine. It's was a real challenge for me using these colours but don't let that stop you having a go.

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh Wow! Let's see what I can come up with this time.....

Robyn said...

Here's mine!
http://rainbowsbyrobyn.blogspot.com/2009/06/caution-sunglasses-required.html

Karen said...

Hi Leah!

I'm gonna try really hard to have an entry for ya! I've not been well and havent touched my stamps in days and the colours in those flower are saying 'try me'! I love them!

Karen
xo

Natasha said...

Here's mine! Had forgotten you'd also used Big Bold Birthday...

http://natashamurraystamping.blogspot.com/2009/06/bright-birthday-wishes.html

Kelly said...

Hi Leah - love looking at your creations, have given your challenge a go this month. Hope you like.
http://createwithkel.blogspot.com/2009/06/leahs-challenge.html