Tuesday, June 16

Party Fun.

What a fantastic weekend I've had. Rebecca's Disco Party was a great success, we had 17 disco diva's and 2 Elvis's dancing and singing, everyone had a great time. Sunday we helped my friend make wedding invitations of her daughter. That was a really fun and the bride was really happy with them. Sorry I can't show you a pic of them, top secret!

So today I have the party bags we gave out to all the diva's at Rebecca's party to show you. We gave them the plastic goblet at the start and put the lollies in just before they went home. Can you see how the stem lights up. They look really good in the disco room. My wonderful sister found these at a cheepy shop and they were perfect. I made tags so the girls knew which goblet was theirs.
Now that's one party down, one to go. Jamie's having a Dino Disco Party in a couple of weeks. I better get that organized quick.

2 comments:

Robynh said...

Sounds wonderful Leah! Glad it went so well!!

Louise said...

Happy Birthday to Rebecca!
Well done Leah - brilliant idea for party bags and sounds like a fun party!