Friday, July 17

Colour Inspiration #56

The colours Kristina's picked for her Colour Inspiration #56 are colours I haven't combined before, so it was a real challenge for me. I had come across a technique call Smackin' Acetate and thought it might work for Kristina's challenge. The Smackin' Acetate is the coloured background behind the red daisys. This is a really fun technique and I didn't even need any acetate. Here is the link to see how it's done.
I know I'll be playing with this technique again. Anyway I'm not sure about this card, the colours just aren't me.




Recipe
Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Polka Dot background, Happy Everything
Ink: ruby red
Markers: pumpkin pie, so saffron, certainly celery, brocade blue
Card: certainly celery, ruby red, whisper white
Accessories: red rhinestone brad, flower from the pretties kit,, 1" double striped ribbon, white gel pen, dimensionals


Have a great day.

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card! Great use of the colors for the challenge :) TFS