Friday, July 10

Friends Scrap Page

It's Friday already, It's only a few more days until the kids go back to school. Yeh! Don't get me wrong, I do love having the extra time to spend with them and the sleeping in is wonderful, they just wanta eat all the time and it seems like a lot more house work needs to be done when their home. You know what I mean! Little Zach will miss them terribly when they go back.
So I finally got some computer time. Today I have a 8x8 scrap page to show you featuring the gorgeous Friends 24-7 stamp set, Friendly Words Wheel, the new eyelet boarder punch and die cut flowers Blooms Again. I wheeled the Friendly Words wheel over the die cut flower then scrunched it up and inked the edgers to give it a distressed look. I really like this effect. Then I used the eyelet border punch for the strip above the DSP and also to make a sweet corner for the bird image. We had a lot of fun making this at Lisa's.


Recipe
Stamp Sets: Friends 24-7, Friendly Words wheel
Ink: VersaMark, creamy caramel, not quite navy
Card: kraft, not quite navy, very vanilla
DSP: Bella Blue
Punches: eyelet boarder, oval, large oval
Accessories: die cut Blooms Again, silver brads, kraft taffeta ribbon

I better go and check on the kiddies and see what their getting into. It's very quite, too quite....
Thanks for checking in.

No comments: