Tuesday, July 28

Guest Artist Leanne Durrington

My guest artist today is Leanne Durrington. Leanne is a good friend and a very creative card maker. She made this gorgeous Spinner card for Jamie for his birthday. Isn't she clever! The star not only slides along the card, it also spins. And I love how she used chunky glitter on some of the stars. Boy's love glitter too and Jamie was very impressed. Thank you Leanne.
Leanne does not have a blog but she enters my monthly challenge quite often so we'll be able to see more of her creative cards.


Speaking of challengers, only a couple of days left to get your challenge entries in. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Have a great day.
Leah


1 comment:

Leanne said...

Well fancy seeing that on your blog! You are much too liberal with your praise Leah. Glad Jamie liked the card though. I got the layout from Yvonne Cambell I think. Thanks for your kind words, Love Leanne.